Please visit the Academic Enrichment Programs page for a full 2018 schedule and program details. Summer@Rensselaer offers a common application for all programs and there is no application fee. Admission decisions are made independently for each progam by faculty instructors.
March 31, 2018 Limited availability for all programs except Renssealer Research Experience and CURENT Smart Grid (at full enrollment).
APPLICATION: 2018 Summer@Rensselaer Application
SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIALS: Applicants must also submit the following
- Two recommendations (form below)
- A copy of your transcript (we do not need originals)
- 1-3 page resume (Rensselaer Research Experience Program ONLY)
Supplemental materials can be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Upload and attach pdfs to application (preferred)
- Recommendations can be submitted directly by teacher/counselor online at rpi.regfox.com/recommend
- Email to SOAPS@rpi.edu
- Mail to Summer@Rensselaer, Office of Undergraduate Education, Wa Sage Building, 110 8th St., Troy, NY 12180
Applications will not be considered until after the online application form AND all supplemental materials have been recieved. After March 31, 2018, applications may continue to be considered on a rolling basis only if programs have not reached capacity. Faculty admission decisions will begin in April and students will be contacted with decisions by email by April 30. Upon acceptance into the program a non-refundable deposit and program registration forms will be required in order to reserve your spot.